Ascend a spiral staircase to a bedroom at the top of the tower in a magnificent villa. The dramatic Tower Suite has magnificent mountain views and overlooks our olive grove.
|Beds:||1 x Double bed|
|Entrance:||Private staircase access|
|Kitchenette:||Complete with small fridge, microwave, cutlery and crockery, tea & Nespresso coffee facilities|
The tower suite is luxurious. The surrounding gardens are beautiful and lovingly cared for. The suite is cleaned every day and the house manager is very attentive. Perfect location for visiting Franschhoek village and wine yards. - Julie 2020 -
Things to note
- You can enjoy secure parking behind locked gates along with access to the rose garden, communal swimming pool and tennis court as well as the vineyards and olive groves.
- You have your own private entrance with small garden area.
- You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at Cafe Bon Bon who are our neighbours. Access is through a private gate a short walk through our vineyards.
- Sandstone house is located in the quiet corner of Franschhoek with very little traffic noise as there is no through traffic.
- It is located one hour outside of Cape Town and about 2km’s from Franschhoek town centre.
R1 200 / night
01 APR – 31 AUG
R1 600 / night
01 SEP – 14 DEC
R2 000 / night
15 DEC – 31 MAR
Minimum 14 days’ stay over the Festive Season
- Self-check in
- Air conditioning/heating
- Iron and hair dryer included
- Free/secure parking
- Private entrance
- Pool, tennis court access
- Kitchenette with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator
- Housekeeing once a day
- Property manager is available 24 hours a day
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
- Fenced estate with armed security response