Rooftop Terrace Suite
The expansive private roof terrace has amazing panoramic views of the surrounding Franschhoek mountains. You access the suite via the private entrance up a spiral staircase.
This was one of the most beautiful properties I have ever stayed in. The accommodation was decorated beautifully, with so many thoughtful touches and the grounds - pool, vineyard and tennis courts were spectacular. Do not hesitate for a second to stay here! The views are breathtaking, it is so peaceful and within close distance to the vineyards and the town. Thank you so much! - Claudia 2020 -
Things to note
- You can enjoy secure parking behind locked gates along with access to the rose garden, communal swimming pool and tennis court as well as the vineyards and olive groves.
- You have your own private entrance with small garden area.
- You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at Cafe Bon Bon who are our neighbours. Access is through a private gate a short walk through our vineyards.
- Sandstone house is located in the quiet corner of Franschhoek with very little traffic noise as there is no through traffic.
- It is located one hour outside of Cape Town and about 2km’s from Franschhoek town centre.
R1 200 / night
01 APR – 31 AUG
R1 600 / night
01 SEP – 14 DEC
R2 000 / night
15 DEC – 31 MAR
Minimum 14 days’ stay over the Festive Season
- Self-check in
- Air conditioning/heating
- Iron and hair dryer included
- Free/secure parking
- Private entrance
- Pool, tennis court access
- Kitchenette with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator
- Housekeeing once a day
- Property manager is available 24 hours a day
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
- Private rooftop area
- Fenced estate with armed security response