This Garden Suite is set on a 2 hectare farm and is perfect for a tranquil and peaceful getaway. The room leads onto its own private garden, where you enjoy the magnificent view of the Franschhoek Mountains.
|Beds:||1 x Queen size bed|
|Bathroom:||En-suite bathroomIn room bathtub|
|Outdoor area:||Private outdoor area|
|Kitchenette:||Complete with small fridge, microwave, cutlery and crockery, tea & Nespresso coffee facilities|
“Stunning property and grounds. The Garden suite is a perfect 1 bed accommodation with standalone bath and amazing rainwater shower. The property is just stunning with its own vineyard, pool and tennis courts and a secret path to the local cafe for a great breakfast. Highly recommend. Clive communicated very well and promptly also offering very useful recommendations for restaurants and wineries to visit.” - Matthew 2020 -
Things to note
- You can enjoy secure parking behind locked gates along with access to the rose garden, communal swimming pool and tennis court as well as the vineyards and olive groves.
- You have your own private entrance with small garden area.
- You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at Cafe Bon Bon who are our neighbours. Access is through a private gate a short walk through our vineyards.
- Sandstone house is located in the quiet corner of Franschhoek with very little traffic noise as there is no through traffic.
- It is located one hour outside of Cape Town and about 2km’s from Franschhoek town centre.
R1 200 / night
01 APR – 31 AUG
R1 600 / night
01 SEP – 14 DEC
R2 000 / night
15 DEC – 31 MAR
Minimum 14 days’ stay over the Festive Season
- Self-check in
- Air conditioning/heating
- Iron and hair dryer included
- Free/secure parking
- Private entrance
- Pool, tennis court access
- Kitchenette with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator
- Housekeeing once a day
- Property manager is available 24 hours a day
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
- Private outdoor area
- Fenced estate with armed security response