Lovely 180m² Villa set in the middle of a vineyard, is elegantly decorated and has its own swimming pool. The Villa is fully equipped SMEG appliances in the kitchen and laundry, 3 TVs, Netflix, Apple TV and sound system. The cottage leads out onto its own private gardens with sun loungers and private pool.
Excellent accommodation in a beautiful setting. Host very welcoming and helpful. And provided extra things for a stay here with two children making it very easy. Felt just like a hotel stay with great service and attention to detail. Amazing views of the Franschhoek Mountains from the property. Within walking distance of a few wineries too which is a bonus. You need a car/taxi to get into Franschhoek though. - Vicky 2020 -
Things to note
- You can enjoy secure parking behind locked gates along with access to the rose garden, communal swimming pool and tennis court as well as the vineyards and olive groves.
- You have your own private villa with garden area.
- You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at Cafe Bon Bon who are our neighbours. Access is through a private gate a short walk through our vineyards.
- Sandstone house is located in the quiet corner of Franschhoek with very little traffic noise as there is no through traffic.
- It is located one hour outside of Cape Town and about 2km’s from Franschhoek town centre.
R3 500 / night
01 APR – 31 AUG
R7 000 / night
01 SEP – 14 DEC
R10 000 / night
15 DEC – 31 MAR
Minimum 14 days’ stay over the Festive Season
- Self-check in
- Utility/laundry room
- Air conditioning/heating
- 3 x TVs
- Iron and hair dryer included
- Free/secure shade cloth parking for 2 cars
- Private pool
- Communal tennis court access
- Kitchen, living, dining
- Housekeeing once a day
- Property manager is available 24 hours a day
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
- Fenced estate with armed security response